I understand the link between fabric and feeling. Finding the perfect dress will not only make you look fabulous, it will change the way you feel, too. I truly believe that every woman deserves to feel confident, powerful and beautiful, and my bridal and personal styling services will help you find the right clothing to do just that, on your wedding day and beyond.
When I got married, the first thing I wanted to do was start dress shopping. I imagined myself twirling in front of a boutique mirror and just knowing I’d found the one. In reality, the experience was rather different. I soon discovered that there’s much more to shopping for a wedding dress than you see in the movies, and having found my perfect dress, I made it my mission to help other women do the same.
My knowledge of designers, boutiques, styles and silhouettes will guarantee you find a dress that’s comfortable as well as beautiful, and that perfectly fits your personal style. I’m on hand to help you with when to start shopping, where to go and what to look for, guiding you every step of the way.
Have a look at my bridal styling and personal styling services, and get in touch to find out more about how I can help you. Nothing is more important to me than finding the dress that’s right for you, and I can’t wait to hear about your wedding-day plans.
- I love it when the seasons change and the nights start drawing in. Autumn and winter fashions make me so happy. Give me chunky knits, sumptuous velvet and textural, stylish layers.
- I’ve got the travel bug, and love to explore new places. Give me sun soaked cities, freshly fallen snow or wild and empty wilderness – there’s nothing quite like stepping off a plane and into something totally new.
- I recently made my TV debut, styling the cast of MTVs Royal World for an end of season ball. It was a fabulous experience and lots of fun, but I’m definitely not going to be looking to the lights of Hollywood any time soon – I got so nervous in front of the cameras!
- I used to be a dancer, and ballet has stolen a piece of my heart. I still love to go to the theatre to watch ballets whenever I can.
- When I’m not working with wonderful women, you’ll find me at home, hanging out with my husband and taking our small-but-mighty dog Benji for walks in the Hampshire countryside.