Here to help you rediscover your style confidence and fall in love with your wardrobe again
As your Personal Stylist, my mission is to arm you with the confidence to look and feel great in the clothes you choose – no matter what life throws at you.
I understand how much the clothes you wear affect how you feel. Finding your perfect style will not only make you look fabulous, it will make you feel like you can take on the world. I truly believe that every woman deserves to feel confident, powerful and beautiful, and my personal styling services will help you find the right clothing to do just that – it’s my job to ensure you look and feel your best all of the time.
When I became a mum, I found my relationship with fashion and clothes changed immensely. With little time to focus on yourself and the ever-changing needs children have as they grow and develop, it is no wonder that so many women put their needs last – especially when it comes to clothes. You deserve time for you and that’s where I come in. I want to use my knowledge of designers, shops, boutiques, styles, and silhouettes to help you find the style that’s comfortable, effortlessly chic and that perfectly fits your personality and your lifestyle.
Have a look at my personal styling services and get in touch to find out more about how I can help you.
Nothing is more important to me than boosting your confidence by helping you rediscover the style that’s right for you.
Your Personal Stylist,
P.S. Want a career that is both flexible and fulfilling? Speak to me about my personal styling training courses.
1. I love it when the seasons change and the nights start drawing in. Autumn and winter fashions make me so happy. Give me chunky knits, sumptuous velvet and textural, stylish layers.
2. I’ve got the travel bug, and love to explore new places. Give me sun soaked cities, freshly fallen snow or wild and empty wilderness – there’s nothing quite like stepping off a plane and into something totally new.
3. I made my TV debut, styling the cast of MTVs Royal World for an end of season ball. It was a fabulous experience and lots of fun, but I’m definitely not going to be looking to the lights of Hollywood any time soon – I got so nervous in front of the cameras!
4. I used to be a dancer, and ballet has stolen a piece of my heart. I still love to go to the theatre to watch ballets whenever I can.
5. When I’m not working with wonderful women, you’ll find me at home, hanging out with my husband and gorgeous little boy, taking our small-but-mighty dog Benji for walks in the Hampshire countryside.
As well as myself, Jennifer Jones Styling has a team of friendly Personal Stylists who help women like you, from across the UK, including Hampshire, Surrey and Greater London, to fall in love with the contents of your wardrobe.
It's really important to us that you have an amazing styling experience, so my team are here to make sure you gain confidence in what you're wearing, feel like the stylish mum you deserve to be and have fun along the way.