A woman on a mission
I understand the link between fabric and feeling. Finding the perfect style will not only make you look fabulous, it will change the way you feel, too. I truly believe that every woman deserves to feel confident, powerful and beautiful, and my personal styling services will help you find the right clothing to do just that, no matter what occasion or stage of your life. I’m on a quest to help you look your best.
My knowledge of designers, shops, boutiques, styles and silhouettes will guarantee you find the style that’s comfortable, fabulous and that perfectly fits your personality.
Nothing is more important to me than finding the style that’s right for you, and I can’t wait to hear from you.
- I love it when the seasons change and the nights start drawing in. Autumn and winter fashions make me so happy. Give me chunky knits, sumptuous velvet and textural, stylish layers.
- I’ve got the travel bug, and love to explore new places. Give me sun soaked cities, freshly fallen snow or wild and empty wilderness – there’s nothing quite like stepping off a plane and into something totally new.
- I recently made my TV debut, styling the cast of MTVs Royal World for an end of season ball. It was a fabulous experience and lots of fun, but I’m definitely not going to be looking to the lights of Hollywood any time soon – I got so nervous in front of the cameras!
- I used to be a dancer, and ballet has stolen a piece of my heart. I still love to go to the theatre to watch ballets whenever I can.
- When I’m not working with wonderful women, you’ll find me at home, hanging out with my husband and taking our small-but-mighty dog Benji for walks in the Hampshire countryside.